Tennis has been played on the Whitton Park site since shortly after the Second World War, when the Old Boys of Latymer School decided to form Old Latymerians Lawn Tennis Club. It gradually became more of a club for local residents when the players from Argyle Tennis Club joined, after the closure of their club in the late 60s.
We expect to celebrate the 75th anniversary of the club soon, under the new name of Whitton Park Lawn Tennis Club. We are currently pursuing closer links with the other tennis club in the borough, Whitton Tennis Club, and we hope to welcome players from a club in Madrid in the Wimbledon fortnight.
For more information please email James or call 020 8894 1628